In 1964 the production of hinges for motor vehicles began, starting with hot steel forming.
In the late ’60s, De Molli Giancarlo Industrie S.p.a. acquires the first electric induction furnace that will revolutionize forever its method of industrial production.
1948 – Giancarlo De Molli Industrie S.p.a. establishment as a tool factory;
1958 – Construction of the first warehouse with a molding department;
1964 – Production implementation of hinges for automobiles (Alfa Romeo);
1978 – Realization of definitive operating office and forging department creation;
1982 – Introduction of the first printing presses in partial replacement of hammers;
1988 – Production start of cold forged materials and cutting up;
1994 – Change in corporate and organizational set up and activity expansion towards the new electric and railway businesses;
2000 – Introduction of robotics in production;
2002 – Creation of the stainless steel line for isothermal vehicles;
2006 – Development and creation of products for construction and architecture fields ;
2008 – Optimization of the lines for alloys molding and processing;
2009 – Patents registration for mechanisms using non-metallic materials;
2012 – Complete extension of the covered surface with the construction of 4 buildings 2.000m2 and the reclaim of the area around the industry;
2014 – Increase of corporation stock from Euro 104.000,00 to Euro 1.508.000,00;
2016 – The company becomes international by opening its German branch “De Molli Industrie GmbH” in Tübingen, in the region of Baden-Württemberg.