Giancarlo De Molli Industries S.p.a. is very careful about the safety of its employees in the workplace.
Here are a few topics covered in regular meetings for security kept by our staff supported by qualified advisors:
- USE AND RESPECT OBLIGATIONS OF DEPARTMENT SIGNS
- NOISE AND MISCELLANEOUS
- BASICS ANTI FIRE AND VERIFICATION OF PERSONAL SAFETY DOCUMENTS
- TEST VERIFICATION AND LEARNING
- VERIFICATION AND DISCUSSION OF LEARNING TEST
- WEAK POINT UPGRADING AND DEVELOPMENT
- MANUAL HANDLING OF LOADS
- SUSPENDED AND MOVING LOADS
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: EYES
- EVACUATION RULES AND REGULATIONS IN CASE OF FIRE OR DISASTER
- CHEMICAL RISK AND SAFETY DEVICES, DISTRIBUTION OF THE CHEMICAL RISK COURSE TEXT TO ALL EMPLOYEES
- ASSOCIATED RISKS WITH MOVING PARTS RECKLESSLY LISTED IN MOULDS AND EQUIPMENT
- RULES TO REMOVE STUCKED PIECES IN MACHINERY, MOULDS AND EQUIPMENT
They are also going to start new training courses provided by the State/Regional agreement, scheduled from December 21st, 2012.
For any further informations about our safety and our training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.